GOD WILL MAKE YOU TO REJOICE " 3RD,4TH AND 5TH JANUARY 2015

Posted by Sylvester on Thursday, January 1, 2015 0


Sponsored Advertisement?
It is here again Crusade! Crusade!! Crusade. We The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry Invite you to 3 Days PowerParked Crusade,
TITLED: MGBIDI 2015: "GOD WILL MAKE YOU TO REJOICE "  3RD,4TH AND 5TH JANUARY 2015

DATE:3RD,4TH AND 5TH JANUARY 2015
VENUE: CHOSEN SECONDARY SCHOOL, IMO STATE, NIGERIA
TIME: 8:AM
COME AND REFRESH,REVIVE YOUR LIFE AND GOD WILL MAKE YOU TO REJOICE FROM EARTH TO HEAVEN . JESUS IS LORD.

You can logon to the site www.thelordschosenworld.org or watch Us live through Cable or logon to www.chosentv.org

Mavis Chilyata
Namwala, Zambia.
I thank God of Chosen for healing me of body pains. After dreaming about being shot in a dream and eating in a dream, my whole body started paining. I got my healling on 24/06/12 while watching Chosen Tv live service, during prayer the G.O (Pastor Lazarus Muoka) mentioned my case, saying, "You they shot in the dream and eating in the dream, I cancel that evil now."From that moment all the pains ceased. To God be the glory. To God be the glory.

 
Sis. Chioma Okeke
Abia State.
I had suffered from pains in my eyes for over 10yrs. I could not look at the sun or any light directly. When I joined the Chosen in 2010 that was my 1st prayer request. I told God to perform His miracle in my life and remove this pain in my eyes. God of Chosen healed me yesterday in the course of Pastor’s declaration . God confirmed the word of our Pastor. Pastor has already said that many of us were going to see what God has done in the dream over the night. Beloved, last night, the angels of God appeared to me in my dream and they operated upon my eyes. Now I can see very well, no more pains and no more scratching.

 
Sis Juliet Ukachi
Buea, Southwest Region, CAMEROON
I joined Chosen October 2011 and I thank God for making me a Chosen. I got admission into the University of Buea to study Agriculture after Pastor's prayer on one of the Thursdays service on cable. I was asked to pay six hundred thousand France as fees because I have a foreign name while Cameroonians pay just fifty thousand France. I did not have the 6000frs and on one of the Thursdays service again on cable, G.O prayed and said all those having problems with their admission that He cancel it and commanded their ways to open in JESUS NAME and I touched the screen and said Amen. After everything I was allowed to pay fifty thousand France [50,000FRS] instead of [600,000FRS] just like every Cameroonian. I thank God of Chosen and i wish my G.O and every Chosen member Heaven At Last in Jesus Name. Chosen Praise the Lord.

 
Bro Amechi and Sis. Joy Agbo
Lagos
I want to thank God of Chosen for making me and my family Chosen. I am grateful to God for the gift of twin babies in my family. Since the pregnancy of these babies, God has been so merciful and favourable in my family. During the anti-natal attendance, doctor said that my wife would be delivered through operation because it's twin babies. Then we began to come for the Thursday deliverance and counseling service every week and as usual Pastor cancelled the operation. When the pregnancy was due, my wife was delivered of the twin-babies like Chosen women. I thank God for the journey mercy he granted me last year when I traveled home. I also thank God for His guidance, protection and favour upon favour since the birth of these children. May the name of the Lord alone be glorified in Jesus name…Amen. I pray for our General Pastor and all the Chosen heaven at last. Praise the Lord. Sister Joy ,(wife) speaks: When the doctor said I will deliever through operation, I was praying and said God, why must I born through operation? All other children that I have, I gave birth to them safely without any problem, but this one you want to give me twin babies, they want to come through operation. I said please God, cancel it for me. So I became afraid, each time I want to go but I will say ‘ Ohooo, operation?’ but thank God , God used one of our sisters here to deliver me. I went to her house. Even when I went to her house, she told me that the babies were not well- positioned but that I should not worry before I will give birth, God of Chosen will do something. So on the day of my delivery, the girl came out first without any problem. When the boy wanted to come out, he was coming with his buttocks, the sister midwife shouted. God of Chosen, I asked her what is going on, she said the baby is coming out with buttocks. I said God deliver me, help me, before one knew what was happening , the baby came out . I thank God that the devices of the enemy were disappointed. I thank God. Praise the Lord.


Lisa Okeke

Lisa is the head editor of Daily News 9ja. Stay upto date with breking news and live stories by following us on twitter and Facebook

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

Twitter

Translate

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme design and development by EWT Global Solutions.
back to top