“I Would Have Chosen Death Over s*x With My Husband” – Woman Reveals
Posted by Sylvester
on Monday, January 13, 2014
0
Sponsored Advertisement?
One desperate woman says why she wanted to die not to have s*x
with her husband, because she believes he was a s*x addict and wanted to
“own” her body.
My ex-husband truly believed he owned my body and that I was in the wrong if I ever denied him access. When I wouldn’t give in to his advances because I was friggin’ tired from taking care of little kids, or not feeling well, or just because I didn’t feel like it right then, he would coldly turn his back on me and heave deep sighs of put-upon-ness, and I would cry myself to sleep because I just wanted to feel loved without having to have s*x.”
She admits that there were warning signs in the beginning that she had failed to take seriously:
“One of the red flags I had ignored early on in our relationship was his comment that there was no point in touching if it wasn’t going to lead to s*x.”
She revealed that her then-husband would tell her he was being considerate of her lack of desire for intimacy by requesting s*x once daily, as opposed to 2-3 times per day, which is truly the amount of intimacy he wanted.
“I didn’t realize I’d married a s*x addict until years after our wedding day. We only dated for a few months before we got married, so basically I was still in s*x-addict mode myself when I promised to love him until I died,” she wrote, adding a startling revelation, “Eventually, I’d start wishing I were deαd.”
The woman finally divorced her husband, because she couldn’t handle it any more.
However, many of the things she stated about him were not indicative of a s*x addict. According to Florida State University social psychologist Roy Baumeister, “Men want s*x more often than women at the start of a relationship, in the middle of it, and after many years of it.”
Undoubtedly, both partners shall be very careful and attentive as far as intimacy issues are concerned
My ex-husband truly believed he owned my body and that I was in the wrong if I ever denied him access. When I wouldn’t give in to his advances because I was friggin’ tired from taking care of little kids, or not feeling well, or just because I didn’t feel like it right then, he would coldly turn his back on me and heave deep sighs of put-upon-ness, and I would cry myself to sleep because I just wanted to feel loved without having to have s*x.”
She admits that there were warning signs in the beginning that she had failed to take seriously:
“One of the red flags I had ignored early on in our relationship was his comment that there was no point in touching if it wasn’t going to lead to s*x.”
She revealed that her then-husband would tell her he was being considerate of her lack of desire for intimacy by requesting s*x once daily, as opposed to 2-3 times per day, which is truly the amount of intimacy he wanted.
“I didn’t realize I’d married a s*x addict until years after our wedding day. We only dated for a few months before we got married, so basically I was still in s*x-addict mode myself when I promised to love him until I died,” she wrote, adding a startling revelation, “Eventually, I’d start wishing I were deαd.”
The woman finally divorced her husband, because she couldn’t handle it any more.
However, many of the things she stated about him were not indicative of a s*x addict. According to Florida State University social psychologist Roy Baumeister, “Men want s*x more often than women at the start of a relationship, in the middle of it, and after many years of it.”
Undoubtedly, both partners shall be very careful and attentive as far as intimacy issues are concerned
Tagged as: Health
Lisa Okeke
Lisa is the head editor of Daily News 9ja. Stay upto date with breking news and live stories by following us on twitter and Facebook
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
Related posts

0 comments: