Oshiomhole Hands Over To Obaseki

Posted by Sylvester on Saturday, November 12, 2016 0


Sponsored Advertisement?
The outgoing governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, has formerly handed over to the governor-elect, Godwin Obaseki.
Adams Oshiomhole
 At a brief handing over ceremony attended by members of the Transition Committee headed by Prof. Julius Ihonvbere and other members of the State Executive Council, Oshiomhole revealed that it was Obaseki that actually first asked him to contest for the governorship many years ago.
He recalled how Obaseki told him about the need to rescue Edo State and he replied four years later that he was ready.
He said Obaseki already knew details of the hand over notes as he was part of the governments without interruption.
Godwin Obaseki

People say I will influence Obaseki but in truth he has been influencing me. In all of the eight years, he has been the brain box of this administration. God gave me the courage to get things done.
“The more I work with Godwin, the more I saw his commitment to transparency and to prudent management of resources which helped to deliver our landmark projects.
“He gets me to sign processed memos I had refused to sign. He introduced people I never met and get me to appoint them as commissioners. He is more familiar with the documents and knows what need to be done.


Tagged as: ,
Lisa Okeke

Lisa is the head editor of Daily News 9ja. Stay upto date with breking news and live stories by following us on twitter and Facebook

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

Twitter

Translate

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme design and development by EWT Global Solutions.
back to top