VIDEO: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy My s*xual Urge – Morgue Attendant

Posted by Sylvester on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 0


Sponsored Advertisement?
  Youtube:
A Ghanaian morgue attendant has confessed how he slept with female corpses to satisfy his libido. The man, identified as Sharkur Lucas says he was forced to having s*x with corpses due to his inability to get a woman of his own. Watch him on

“Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself,” Sharkur Lucas said.

“The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had s*x with a fine girl,” Lucas told Adom TV.

Sharkur Lucas said he does not see anything wrong with sleeping with female corpses.

“Working with dead bodies is a talent that God gave me .I’m with the dead bodies every time, everyday and it is as if I’m with another person,” the morgue attendant said.


Tagged as: , , ,
Lisa Okeke

Lisa is the head editor of Daily News 9ja. Stay upto date with breking news and live stories by following us on twitter and Facebook

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

Twitter

Translate

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme design and development by EWT Global Solutions.
back to top